Wednesday 8 May 2013

Slogan tees or 'insult' tees

My favourite tee at the minute has 'Brat' plastered across the front! I love it! 



I'm sure we've all seen them in various retail outlets across the UK. My husband had a 'Geek' tee, chosen wisely by my sister as a Christmas gift ha! (We don't wear them on the same day of course).
I've seen 'Nerd', 'Swat', and 'Dweeb', all fabulous! A great (and mostly cheap) way to add a fresh extra to your wardrobe that can be dressed up or down. Me, today, khaki jeggins, 'Brat' and skinny converse to do the nursery and school run. Or alternatively, skater skirt, 'Brat' and wedges for an evening at the cinema. (Photo to follow - when the husband eventually takes me out!) 
Have fun fellow Dweebs!!
('Brat' tee from topshop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment