Friday 27 January 2017

Do what you love



I've worked in retail my whole career, whether it be in store as Deputy Manager at Warehouse or Store Designer at Mamas and Papas. I love it! I love the entire experience of shopping. It should make a person happy. The store, the staff, the merchandising, it should all make you want to spend your hard earned cash. Yes, I know we are in the age of online shopping and things are so much more accessible, however I refuse to believe that the good old fashioned shop, sales advisor and till will ever go away. High Street stores are too engaging to ever disappear.
Although I adore shopping, many people don't. Some don't have a clue what to buy, what suits them, what colours or shapes to go for. Many people hate the thought of trying clothes on in a tiny cubicle that usually smells of feet. Others purely don't have the time.
My goal is to change this for you!

When it comes to style, fashion and shopping, I can't get enough!
Here are the services offered by the Spot on Shopper, please get in touch by any of my social media channels or email spotonshopper@hotmail.com for enquiries.

Colour Analysis
This will tell you what colours accentuate your natural tones and which colours to avoid.

Wardrobe Edit
I will assess your existing wardrobe and tell you what items you may need to get rid of, need altering, repairing and items you are missing that would give your wardrobe more strength.

Personal Shop
This is as it sounds. Its personal to you. You can decide how, where and when this takes place. It can be for a full wardrobe, special event or even just additional items following a Wardrobe edit. We can discuss your specific needs. I can shop for you or with you. Its completely personal to you.

Gift Shopping
If you don't have the time or the knowledge of what to buy someone as a gift, I can do this for you.
I have a simple, short email that you would fill in to give me the info I need, in order to get the perfect gift for your loved one.


If you think you'd benefit from any of these, please get in touch with the Spot on Shopper at spotonshopper@hotmail.com or any of my social media channels.

Instagram - @spotonshopper
Facebook - Spot on Shopper

I would love to hear from you!

All prices are available on request.

Remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment