Wednesday 22 March 2017

Gift Guide for Mother's Day

Like many of you, I am amazed by Mother's. How they manage to do what they do. Keeping all those balls in the air plus looking fabulous and smiling all the time. They are the glue that holds a family together, who else knows what cereal you love or what days you need your P.E kit. They stay strong for you when you're at your lowest and only sob in silence, keeping their 'Mum armour' on.
Personally, my Mum is the strongest woman I know. She won't know that because she's still keeping her Girl Guide Motto, 'To think of others before herself and does a good turn every day.' Not bad words to live by when you think about it.
I won't be able to spend the day with my Mum this year but I have sent her a card and dodgy present that I'm hoping will bring a smile to her face. FaceTime will have to do until she's home for a human hug.
I am all in favour of a hug but I reckon most Mum's will appreciate a little something else on Mother's day. I've pulled together a short list of gift ideas that won't break the bank, (let's face it, we love our Mum's but we all haven't got Donald Trumps bank balance!):

Black Lily Scented Boxed Glass Candle - £6 Matalan




No comments:

Post a Comment